Polaris Ranger Full-Size Crew Standard Length Metal Top. One-piece design for solid construction and durability. The metal shell is fully welded construction sitting on a sub-frame skeleton that easily bolts to the pre-slotted holes on your full-size Polaris Ranger (570/900/1000) Pro-fit Crew frame. The sheet metal shell components are laser-cut for a 100% precise line all around. You have the option of getting just a standard top, or decking it out with optional LED Light Bars/Work Lights, Protective Face-Mask/Cages, or add an integrated bluetooth marine sound bar. Which ever way you choose to build your new roof, it will come 100% ready for whatever you throw at it!
Will our roof fly off like maybe yours has already? Heck no! We have personally tested (very carefully of course) 100+ mph pulls being trailered on IH 10 in West Texas to make sure you'll never have to check the rear view mirror when transporting.
(Pictures shown vary with different roof setups/options customers have decided to do. Build your roof pretty much however you want with whatever you want, if you don't see a specific option listed, it doesn't mean we can't do it. Call us! We would be glad to help you in any way we can.
POLARIS RANGER 570/900/1000 CREW ONE-PIECE METAL TOP SPECS
- Steel Construction with steel tubular sub-frame
- Textured Powder Coat standard
- 14 Gauge Steel Shell
- Upper Square Tube Rails (standard) utilizing 1" x 1" steel tube for a rugged and sturdy anchor point.
- Rain “Gutters” Front & Rear
- Direct bolt-on for easy installation. (Set the roof in place over the roll bar and use the pre-slotted lock-n-ride holes that come factory from Polaris) No modification, mounts perfectly to OEM Polaris frame
- Lifetime Warranty on construction
POLARIS RANGER ONE-PIECE METAL ROOF COMPATIBILITY:
- 100% compatible with all: 2014-2020 model Polaris Ranger 570, 900, 1000 Full-Size Crew Pro-Fit Frames