Ranch Armor Kawasaki Mule Pro MX Metal Roof specifically for the single cab mid-size MX UTV. Like all Ranch Armor tops, it is plenty large and strong enough to handle up to 1000 pounds of overall weight. Use it to feel feeders, store cargo, and of course take advantage of the front overhang/lip to keep out of the sun or rain.
Our Kawasaki Mule Pro MX metal tops come standard constructed using 14 gauge sheet metal (steel) for the shell, 1" channel and angle iron subframe. You can get the MX top as a: Flat Top, Square Tube Upper Racks, or with the Premium Laser Cut Ranch Armor Racks.
The Ranch Armor Kawasaki Mule Pro MX Metal Roof is: rugged, looks good, and functional.
Kawasaki Mule Pro MX Metal Top Roof Specs
- Steel Construction with steel tubular/channel/Ai sub-frame
- Textured Powder Coat standard
- 14 Gauge Steel Shell (available in optional aluminum)
- Upper Square Tube Rails (standard) utilizing 1" x 1" steel tube for a rugged and sturdy anchor point. Premium Laser Cut Racks ar 1/8" (11 Gauge) sheet steel pressed with double returned rolled edge.
- Rain “Gutters” Front & Rear
- Direct fitment using factory holes. Easily bolts on using 4 bolts with no modification. Rear has spacers to prop roof level with frame.
- Lifetime Warranty on construction
Be the first to review this product.
- 75.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout