Ranch Armor Kawasaki Honda Pioneer Front Replacement Bumper has been engineered from the inside out. Hidden winch cubby mounts your winch behind front skid plate keeping winch tug/pull leverage lower where it needs to be. Must have an aftermarket KFI or Warn winch bolt-on mount to securely fasten most winch's inside front factory winch cubby. Bolts-on simply using factory Honda hardware.
Construction is comprised of: steel 3/16" main vertical front beams, 2" Pipe, and 11 Gauge tread plate. All plate is laser cut and CNC press broke. Complete welded construction, done with beautiful attention to detail right here in Texas! The final step is an industrial ultra-durable powder coat finished to perfection.
Ranch Armor Bumpers are 100% Born and Built in Texas. We will never outsource like some of our competition. Support American jobs!
Honda Pioneer Replacement Front Bumper Specs:
- Steel Construction - combination of tread plate, flat plate, and pipe.
- Laser Cut and CNC Press Broke for a perfect fit
- Textured Powder Coat Standard
- 11 GA Steel Plate Main Body
- Direct fitment using factory Honda mounts.
- 2" Receiver Hitch
- Lifetime warranty on construction
- Fits Honda Pioneer 1000 and 1000-5 (crew model)
Be the first to review this product.
- 65.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout