The Polaris Ranger 800 Crew metal one-piece utility top is the most rugged on the market. The 2011+ Rangers were a huge segway for the UTV market. This is when they really started to become machines that were serving more needs in the recreational fields then ever before. Our first metal roofs were for this specific model, and it's what started it all in terms of tops for us. We take great pride in going the extra mile and mandate a ZERO TOLERANCE noise policy, meaning absolutely NO rattling! We also know the tops now have huge storage capability so standing on it shouldn't be nerve racking. Our tops will easily support one thousand pounds without hesitation, or in this case flexing and popping.
Our one-piece tops for the Polaris Ranger 800 Crew utilize 14 guage sheet metal that has been laser-cut, and pressed to form a nice solid shell. We then weld the sub-frame that is made speicifcally for the 800 crew to the shell. From there, the 1x1 inch steel tube racks are added with any other options such as: light bar cages, mounts, plates, etc... and off to coating. We offer textured powder coat or Ameriguard industrial bed-liner.
Polaris Ranger 800 Crew Full-Size Metal Roof Crew Specs:
- Laser Cut 100% Steel tubular/channel construction
- Your choice of a textured powder coat
- Front and Side Rails utilizing 1" x 1" steel tube for a rugged and sturdy anchor point.
- Rain “Gutters” Front & Rear
- U-Clamp Hardware for easy installation. (Set the roof in place over the roll bar and fasten the U-Clamps on the pre-set studs from the bottom)
- No modification, mounts perfectly to OEM Polaris frame
- Lifetime Warranty on construction excluding any coating(s)
POLARIS RANGER 800 Crew ONE-PIECE METAL ROOF COMPATIBILITY:
- 100% compatible with all: 2011-2014 model Polaris Ranger Crew 800 Pipe Frame
Polaris Ranger Crew 800 Full-Size Metal Roof OPTIONS:
- Extended Roof/Safari Option: $150
- RanchArmor Premium Roof Racks: $250
- Rear Access Rack/Bar Option: $45-$90 (closes off rear of roof. Roof comes standard with front and side racks)
- Bed Liner Coating Upgrade: $250 (actual Rhino Brand Bed-Liner)
LED LIGHTING OPTIONS:
- Front of Roof
- Work Lights
- Combo: Front Center Light Bar with Corner POD/Work Lights Side Shooters
- Side of Roof
- Work Lights
- Rear of Roof
- Work Lights
- Interior of Roof
- Dome Light (1 or 2)
STEREO & AUDIO OPTIONS:
- RanchArmor Stereo Enclosure Level 1: $999.00 - 2 Kicker Marine Speakers, JVC Marine Head-unit, 2 Cockpit Interior LED Lights, Removable metal switch panel (controls all lights with rocker switches & gives access to relays & fuses)
- RanchArmor Stereo Enclosure Level 2: $1799.00 - 4 Kicker Marine Speakers, Auxiliary Marine Amplifier, JVC Marine Head-unit, 4 Cockpit Interior LED Lights, Removable metal switch panel (controls all lights with rocker switches & gives access to relays & fuses)
- HiFonics Thor 6 or Thor 10 Sound Bar. Both Speakers are full marine/outdoor use ready. Bluetooth and Aux Connectivity. Underside LED Color-changing Light Strip.
- HiFonics Thor 6: $599.00
- HiFonics Thor 10: $699.00
Be the first to review this product.
- 150.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout