Polaris Ranger Full-Size Crew Standard Length Metal Top. One-piece design for solid construction and durability. The metal shell is fully welded construction sitting on a sub-frame skeleton that easily bolts to the pre-slotted holes on your full-size Polaris Ranger (570/900/1000) Pro-fit Crew frame. The sheet metal shell components are laser-cut for a 100% precise line all around. You have the option of getting just a standard top, or decking it out with optional LED Light Bars/Work Lights, Protective Face-Mask/Cages, one of our custom in-house 2/4 speaker stereo enclosures that mount directly under the top, or a bluetooth marine sound bar. Which ever way you choose to build your new roof, it will come 100% ready for whatever you throw at it!
Will our roof fly off like maybe yours has already? Heck no! We have personally tested (very carefully of course) 100+ mph pulls being trailered on IH 10 in West Texas to make sure you'll never have to check the rear view mirror when transporting.
(Pictures shown vary with different roof setups/options customers have decided to do. Build your roof pretty much however you want with whatever you want, if you don't see a specific option listed, it doesn't mean we can't do it. Call us! We would be glad to help you in any way we can.
POLARIS RANGER 570/900/1000 CREW ONE-PIECE METAL TOP SPECS
- Steel Construction with steel tubular sub-frame
- Textured Powder Coat standard
- 14 Gauge Steel Shell
- Upper Square Tube Rails (standard) utilizing 1" x 1" steel tube for a rugged and sturdy anchor point.
- Rain “Gutters” Front & Rear
- Direct bolt-on for easy installation. (Set the roof in place over the roll bar and use the pre-slotted lock-n-ride holes that come factory from Polaris) No modification, mounts perfectly to OEM Polaris frame
- Lifetime Warranty on construction
POLARIS RANGER ONE-PIECE METAL ROOF COMPATIBILITY:
- 100% compatible with all: 2014-2018 model Polaris Ranger 570, 900, 1000 Full-Size Crew Pro-Fit Frames
Polaris Ranger Pro-Fit Crew Roof OPTIONS:
- Extended Roof/Safari Option: $150
- RanchArmor Premium Roof Racks: $250
- Rear Access Rack/Bar Option: $45-$90 (closes off rear of roof. Roof comes standard with front and side racks)
- Bed Liner Coating Upgrade: $250 (actual Rhino Brand Bed-Liner)
Polaris Ranger Pro-Fit Crew ROOF LED LIGHTING OPTIONS:
- Front of Roof
- Work Lights
- Combo: Front Center Light Bar with Corner POD/Work Lights Side Shooters
- Side of Roof
- Work Lights
- Rear of Roof
- Work Lights
- Interior of Roof
- Dome Light (1 or 2)
STEREO & AUDIO OPTIONS:
- RanchArmor Stereo Enclosure Level 1: $999.00 - 2 Kicker Marine Speakers, JVC Marine Head-unit, 2 Cockpit Interior LED Lights, Removable metal switch panel (controls all lights with rocker switches & gives access to relays & fuses)
- RanchArmor Stereo Enclosure Level 2: $1799.00 - 4 Kicker Marine Speakers, Auxiliary Marine Amplifier, JVC Marine Head-unit, 4 Cockpit Interior LED Lights, Removable metal switch panel (controls all lights with rocker switches & gives access to relays & fuses)
- HiFonics Thor 6 or Thor 10 Sound Bar. Both Speakers are full marine/outdoor use ready. Bluetooth and Aux Connectivity. Underside LED Color-changing Light Strip.
- HiFonics Thor 6: $599.00
- HiFonics Thor 10: $699.00
Be the first to review this product.
- 160.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout