One-Piece Kawasaki Mule Trans metal roof by RanchArmor is one-of-a-kind. The Mule Trans is unique becuase it has this really cool feature that allows you to fold the back seat forward and extend the cargo bed capacity. Reminds us of a transformer in a simple functional kind-of-way. The issue is there isn't a top that can support the dump bed and it's headache rack that needs to go up and somewhere (hitting your top if you have ANY OTHER but ours) when the bed is tilted/dumped. We believe the RanchArmor brand and line of roofs should always be functional and tough as nails.... We created an optional door that opens on super heavy-duty hinges and allows easy use of the dump bed while still having a bad ass metal utility top. Coolest part about our trap door is it blends right in with the top, you hardly know it's even there!
We know you bought the Mule to work, it's one of the best UTV's for day-to-day rugged activities. The thought of even the slightest noise coming from this metal roof annoyed us, so we tested and designed the dump bed trap door specifically around a ZERO TOLERANCE noise policy we have for all of our tops. So, just to be clear... This roof like all of our others makes NO NOISE.
KAWASAKI MULE TRANS 3010/4010 ONE-PIECE METAL ROOF CREW SPECS:
- Steel Construction with steel tubular sub-frame
- Textured Powder Coat or Amerigaurd Bed-liner
- 14 Guage Steel Shell (available in 11 Guage 1/8 inch steel as well for $300 additional)
- Front/Rear and Side Rails utilizing 1" x 1" steel tube for a rugged and sturdy anchor point.
- Rain “Gutters” Front & Rear keep the rain from hitting your knees while driving
- Direct bolt-on for easy installation. (Set the roof in place over the roll bars and fasten the supplied U-Clamps on the angle iron slotted mounts)
- No modification, mounts perfectly to OEM Kawasaki frame
- Dump Bed Trap Door Features: ***Rear Dump Door is a $250 Option. Does NOT come standard.***
- Utilizes two steel hinges (500 pound capacity each) with bolts to anchor to top, but allows for easy removal IF wanted.
- Independent sub-frame of it's own for sturdy no-wobble effect. Use for any storage or standing on without worry of falling through.
- Locks and tightens down creating a water-proof seal with pre-welded bolts on each side and wing-lock-nuts that can be tightened by hand.
- Lifetime Warranty on construction excluding seal on dump door.
Kawasaki Mule Trans 3010/4010 EXTERIOR OPTIONS:
- RanchArmor Premium Roof Racks: $250 (standard option is square tubing rails)
- Extended Roof/Safari Option: $150
- Dump Door Option: $250
- Rear Access Rack/Bar Option: $45-$90 (closes off rear of roof. Roof comes standard with front and side racks)
- Bed Liner Coating Upgrade: $250 (actual Rhino Brand Bed-Liner)
LED LIGHTING OPTIONS:
- Front of Roof
- Work Lights
- Combo: Front Center Light Bar with Corner POD/Work Lights Side Shooters
- Side of Roof
- Work Lights
- Rear of Roof
- Work Lights
- Interior of Roof
- Dome Light (1 or 2)
STEREO & AUDIO OPTIONS:
- RanchArmor Stereo Enclosure Level 1: $999.00 - 2 Kicker Marine Speakers, JVC Marine Head-unit, 2 Cockpit Interior LED Lights, Removable metal switch panel (controls all lights with rocker switches & gives access to relays & fuses)
- RanchArmor Stereo Enclosure Level 2: $1799.00 - 4 Kicker Marine Speakers, Auxiliary Marine Amplifier, JVC Marine Head-unit, 4 Cockpit Interior LED Lights, Removable metal switch panel (controls all lights with rocker switches & gives access to relays & fuses)
- HiFonics Thor 6 or Thor 10 Sound Bar. Both Speakers are full marine/outdoor use ready. Bluetooth and Aux Connectivity. Underside LED Color-changing Light Strip.
- HiFonics Thor 6: $599.00
- HiFonics Thor 10: $699.00
Be the first to review this product.
- 160.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout