A spacious and secure Kawasaki Mule Pro FX/FXT High Seat is here! The new Mule Pro models are well-built machines that follow in the footsteps of the Mule UTV line everyone has come to know. The Pro really has some get-up and drives phenomenally. The bed is smaller, which left us with a challenge in creating a high seat that would allow for two large adults to sit up safely. The solution was quickly found which involved extending the butt portion of the seat out, and hang over the tailgate. Of course, we had to make sure the seat was safe. We tested it through the most extreme conditions including: massive incline and declines as well as roll-over/tip testing. Torture testing on the unit was done with riders equating to over 500 pounds up on the seat. Disclaimer: As always, we DO NOT recommend and are always against riding high seats while vehicle(s) are in motion.
We now include 2 additional braces that mount under-bed and utilize factory bed-frame tubing to reinforce front bolt-down points of high seat. Please see photo below or in product image gallery.
Kawasaki Mule Pro FX/FXT High Seat Options
- Get an optional pre-wired LED Light (light-type options listed) to see behind when your backing the UTV up. $199
- Cushions are available with standard (no extra cost) options in: black, brown, green, and camo (real-tree brown pattern). $Price Varies
- Rear Upper Storage (bolt-on) basket is a $349 option.
- Rear Bed Extension (bolt-on) basket is a $499 option.
- Rhino brand bed-liner is a $250 option.
Be the first to review this product.
- 130.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout